Bilingual Paraoptometric Technician, Base + Commission
We are a locally-owned, fast-paced private-practice optometry clinic. Our Paraoptometric positon involves operating medical testing equipment, optical instrumentation/measurements, and sales/service of retail eyeglass frames and lenses. This position combines the compassion of providing medical care with the strategy and skill of consumer retail sales.
· Preliminary medical and optometry testing including case histories
· Assisting doctors with procedures and technical measurements
· Sales of eyeglass frames, lenses upgrades, contact lenses and family plans
· Consulting with and explaining health insurance benefits to patients
· Using office software to create feeslips and bills for retail purchases
· Bilingual English and Spanish
· Previous sales experience
· Learn to operate technological medical instruments
· Continuing Education for Optician Certifications and training
· Some college is invited to apply, degree is preferred
· Starting at $13/hour plus commissions
· No evening hours, limited Saturdays
· Medical Insurance, Dental, other life/disability employee benefits
· Paid time off, Paid holidays
· Uniforms are provided
APPLY · email resume to Jimmy Cobb email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Martin Road Eye Care.
Check back soon for more openings!